Now Accepting Nominations for the 2017 What’s Right with the Region! Awards
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
FOCUS St. Louis® is now accepting nominations for the 20th Annual What’s Right with the Region! awards. Each year, FOCUS applauds the efforts of 20 individuals, organizations and/or initiatives that promote improvements in the St. Louis region. This year, awards will be presented in five categories:
- Demonstrating Innovative Solutions
- Fostering Regional Cooperation
- Improving Racial Equality and Social Justice
- Promoting Stronger Communities
- Emerging Initiatives
The deadline to nominate is Monday, Feb. 6, 2017. Nominate an individual, organization, or initiative online by visiting www.focus-stl.org/WRWR or by calling FOCUS at 314-657-4027 to request a print nomination form.
The 20th Annual What’s Right with the Region! awards are co-chaired by:
- Ann Marr, President, World Wide Technology Foundation, & Vice President, Human Resources, World Wide Technology
- Al Mitchell, President, Monsanto Fund, & Vice President, Community Relations, Monsanto Company.
The awards celebration will be held May 11, 2017, at the Sheldon Concert Hall.